When the outdoor temperature is high, the unit malfunctions, and does not cool, cooling repairs typically go above our estimates. When calling an HVAC repair professional, many homeowners are concerned about unforeseen charges; however, your heating and air conditioning contractor will not be able to provide you with an estimate for the repairs until they inspect the system to determine the source of the problem.
The Average Cost of Air Conditioning Servicing
Internal and external components are used to chill the air or the home in cooling systems like air conditioning and heat pumps. When the cooling system is employed, fan motor failures might happen, resulting in similar HVAC repair costs. It can be as low as $175 for removing the blockage from the filter and restarting the system and as high as $500 for checking the coolant, cleaning the drain, and servicing the unit.
The following items are included in the average HVAC repair cost for general air conditioning repairs –
- Replacement of the condensate drain tube — $20.
- Replacement of the condensate drain pump — $ 240 to $450.
- Drain pan replacement — $250 to $575.
- Flushing the drain tube — $75 to $250.
- Coolant refill — $250 to $750.
- Replacement of refrigerant leaks — $200 to $1500.
- Repairing an outdoor fan motor — $200 and $650.
- Replacement of circuit breakers, relays, or fuses — $75 to $ 290.
- Coil replacement for capacitors — $1,900 to $2,900.
Charges For HVAC Maintenance Services
- Based on various air conditioners, repairs might be simple or difficult, and they can be inexpensive or expensive. For example, window air conditioners can cost anywhere from $50 to $125, while central air conditioners can cost anywhere from $100 to $500.
- For repair calls, most heating and air conditioning companies charge a service fee. This is to cover the labor and administrative costs of sending professionals to your home to perform system checkups. Depending on the contractor, the service price will often range from $50 to $100.
- You should anticipate paying a greater cost if you want emergency air conditioning repairs, such as on weekends, after hours, or on holidays.
How To Make HVAC Repair Less Expensive?
- If your air conditioner requires immediate and costly repairs, you may not be able to afford HVAC repairs promptly, but your family still requires cooling to stay indoors, safe and comfy.
- To make HVAC repair expenses more inexpensive, talk to emergency AC repair in Lawrenceville, GA, about your options. We provide financing and payment plans to help customers in similar situations.
- We understand that HVAC repair expenses can add up quickly in some cases, and we want to help you receive the repairs you need to keep your home comfortable and safe.
Faith Mechanical, LLC. executes complete tune-ups and gives you priority services all year long with our service plan! Give us a call at (678)-889-2333 to book our services. To learn more about emergency AC repair in Lawrenceville, GA, or schedule an appointment, visit our website.